April 08, 2019
- Posted By PTE Tutorials PTE Practice and Tips / September 09, 2017
PTE Academic is a computer based test. Doesn’t it ring the bells that you will need to have a basic computer literacy? Does it sound like a dreadful thought? Are you a little or completely uncomfortable in working on a computer? Hold your thoughts! Take a breath of relief! There is always a solution to even most dire problems. All it takes is efforts and actions. Here, we bring you just the right solutions.
You are not the only one who is going to face difficulties in getting good scores in the PTE-A Test. To score 70+ is not a piece of cake even for the ones who are well acquainted in using and working with computer. There are certain influential factors that work in tandem. Let us quickly visit some of the major problems that a PTE Test Taker faces.
- Time to practice: For working professionals as well as many other individuals, sometimes it is tough to take out time from their busy schedules to prepare for the PTE Test.
- Place: When there are the confinements of bricks & mortar, you become bound to get adjusted with environment. At times, it becomes difficult when you want to practice more. Such limitations can make preparation unreasonably tough.
- Practice Materials: Plenty of online and offline materials might be available for you to practice. However, many a times you will get confused on which material to refer, at what time and also determine if they are helpful. An unorganised practise is as good as no practise.
- Continuous Evaluation: Many test takers neglect the importance of learning step by step and improving with each step. What they fail to notice is that with each small progress the overall score only increases.
- Test-like experience: Without practising the complete test at one go, you are definitely not going to be able to know your exact performance. It is different to practice individual questions and giving a full length test in one attempt.
- Time management: If you have searched even a little about the PTE test, then you might already be knowing that time plays a crucial role in the test. In the entire test, almost all the questions are time locked directly or indirectly.
Overwhelmed? Too much of problems, but what is the solution? The solution is online PTE Practise with PTE Tutorials portal. Without much ado, discover the various ways it can prove to be beneficial for you.
- Getting comfortable with the test format: PTE exam is a computer based test which means that you need to know how to make use of a computer. You will need to know how to type using a keyboard, learn the correct way to speak into a microphone, practise listening through headphones, learn different functionalities of mouse like drag & drop. Knowing is not enough, practising is a must which is what you get with this portal.
- Access Anywhere, Anytime: When the Practice Tests are available online, you can login and access them at the comfort of your time and space. There are no such things as missed classes. Also, no time constraints. If you are a night owl or an early morning bird, and there is the optimum time when you can grasp the concepts and practice well then you can easily do that on an online portal.
- Organised Practice Material: Getting different yet effective PTE Practice Material at one place is a rare thing to come by. PTE Tutorials is your one stop solution with Sample Questions, practice tests, video materials, study plan, practice tests, and more. Thus, you no longer have to hunt for materials anywhere else.
- Continuous Evaluation: With Scored Tests provided by this portal, your completed tests will be evaluated by the expert PTE Trainers (In accordance with the Pearson Scoring Guidelines) and you will get a score card similar to the original PTE Score Card. To better your performance further, you will be able to scrutinize a time based test analytics. Additionally, you can also know which enabling & communicative skills of yours are strong and weak, and also check out your strength and weakness in different questions.
You can then strategically focus on the areas that needs improvements. Indeed, a highly effective and proven way to take your scores from 60 to 79+.
- Real-Time Test Experience: Another most significant benefit of practising PTE online is that you will get an actual test-like experience. The interface is similar to that of the actual PTE Exam and thus, it will boost your confidence. You will not be a novice when appearing for your original PTE Test and comfortably give the test.
- Time Management: In PTE, some questions are clearly time-stamped and few are affected by overall time. Even if you know the answer and you are good at English, in case you fail to manage time, you lose your valuable scores unnecessarily. And trust us, that hurts a lot! So, when you prepare for the test with Practice Test then you get a complete time-based analytics along with your score card.
So, it might be either of the above listed dilemmas that landed you here and we do hope that you apply the solutions for the same. At PTE Tutorials, our aim is to create a best platform that alleviates the practice for the test taker.
Here is a quick sneak peek on what PTE Tutorials offers:
- 180+ Sample Questions
- 20+ intensive Practice Tests
- Time-Based Test Analytics
- Skill–based & question-wise performance analysis
- Study Plan
- Video Library
It is no wonder that you too want to score 70+ in the PTE-A Test. Thus, make maximum use of the PTE Tutorials and achieve your target of High Score in PTE.
How to Maximize Your Score in PTE-A Reading Like a Pro!
Winning PTE-A Strategy: Know The Why, How and When of Templates
January 24, 2019
PTE Speaking: What's The Best Microphone Position To Score High?
January 02, 2019